Schaller M6-135 Rearlocking Machines 6-in-L- Black, Black rear-locking machine heads. 6-in-line. Ideal in conjunction with tremolo systems.135 degree screw angle. Staggered height shafts.
With this tuner the string is locked in the shaft by a handy knurled nut located on the rear of the peghead, resulting in a low overall height. 6-in-line models with two different shaft lengths (staggered). Gear ratio 1:16.
Available in two housing versions:
1. Screw mount with 135° lug
2. Pin lock
• Schaller was the world's first manufacturer who developed the locking tuner and had it patented more than 20 years ago!
• Works like a traditional machine head, but the string needn't be "wound up" any more. Instead it is inserted into the cam hole with the clamp screw loosened, locked with the clamp screw and can then be tuned at once.
• This makes changing your strings a lot faster and easier.
• Only this patented locking system based on the ball socket principle prevents reliably from string notching and breakage.
• The string will not be wound onto the shaft any more. So it will stay in tune extremely well, perfect for non-locking tremolo systems.
• With all its benefits the Schaller locking tuner is THE benchmark in the guitar sector!